We have a program called the “Residential Guru Refresh” that focuses on maximizes our clients return on investment when preparing for a home sale. In fact, some of our clients were able to get about $2 per every $1 spent. We think that’s a pretty great return. Our goal is to maximize your opportunity when selling your home. We believe we can be your partner when selling your home so your home will be on the market for less time and get you the most money possible. We have a proven method to achieve success for our clients and we would love an opportunity to show you how we help our clients succeed. Below are a few examples of homes where we have done the “Residential Guru Refresh” for you to review.
In this kitchen example we went sleek and modern and refreshed the following items
1. Painted oak cabinets to black, changed hardware, added knobs and pulls.
2. Added new chandelier and lighting to match the modern theme.
3. Replaced out dated white appliances with new stainless steel appliances
4. Removed the fruit border in the back splash and replaced with a stacked stone and white tile for a more modern feel. We kept most of the existing tile to keep the costs own for the homeowner.
5. Removed ceramic tile counter tops and replaced with granite, new extra large sink, and commercial pull down faucet.
6. Painted ceilings and walls throughout.
A fresh coat of paint, new floors, updated trim and molding will help bring out the best in any home.